I Want You Back

I Want You Back

I Want You Back

Peter and Emma thought they were on the precipice of life’s biggest moments – marriage, kids, and houses in the suburbs – until their respective partners dumped them. Horrified to learn that the loves of their lives have already moved on, Peter and Emma hatch a hilarious plan to win back their exes with unexpected results.

Movie Information

Release Date 2022-02-10
Runtime 116 Minutes
Language EN
Rating 6.283/10

Main Cast

  • Charlie Day
  • Jenny Slate
  • Scott Eastwood
  • Gina Rodriguez
  • Manny Jacinto
  • Clark Backo
  • Luke David Blumm
  • Mason Gooding
  • Dylan Gelula
  • Isabel May

Official Trailer

Watch Official Trailer


Read More on MovieFlims

Read the complete movie details, cast, trailer, ratings, reviews and related movies on MovieFlims.

👉 I Want You Back Full Details

More Movies

0 Response to "I Want You Back"

Article Top Ads


Central Ads Article 1

Middle Ads Article 2

Article Bottom Ads